2.07.2011

Millimouth_Album artwork

This is the front cover of artist: kevinaoki's album.  He is dropping it 2/11/11.  This took me a long time to come up with the final version. We worked on a team on this one, and ever since we spoke about the first word of the Millimouth design, it has only gotten better and more evolved.  I love doing work like this.  Makes me glad that I do the stuff I do, makes me feel like there is reason to it all.  The picture below is the back part of the album.  We picked out a few fonts, and it was basically a concept that helped strengthen the front cover.  Kept it looking similar by adding the same designs, just in a different fashion.  I hope to see this art all over the place, and I hope that a lot of different people get the pleasure of seeing this art, and also get to hear how sick this music is!! Go to www.millimouth.bancamp.com to listen and or purchase the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment